VIP Status Editor FAQ's
- The Status Editor is a html editor for the top of your profile, This is for more advanced users of HTML, If you mess up your profile from coding in this section, under
Your Settings Link is a reset to clear your code and try again
- Do Not use Forms in this or any html editor, as you will need to reset to clear your code as it will break your editor, Clearing the code will fix this
- If your top game control table after a submit goes haywire in looks,
You entered some bad code and it needs to be re-edited to be fixed, or under
Your Settings as all editors, has a reset to clear all coding in this editor to start again.
- Images will look best when reduced to 320 pixels wide or less, Images to wide, will push your master and gifts off of the page, There is a *Image Codes* lesson at the bottom of this editor to learn how to adjust image sizes.
- YouTube videos are automatically resized for this section to be 320 wide, so all you have to do is paste the embed code youtube supplies, and it will automatically be adjusted to fit this location.
- Only Video Embeds from Youtube are allowed here, Autostart and Autoplay Videos are not allowed
- The Images posting rules of No nudity or Excessive suggestiveness in sexual acts apply here, Think PG-13 when choosing images.
- The best place to practice and learn HTML is in a OLD Diary post,
as the diary editor has complete HTML lessons included, and you can re-edit and submit your results to see, and learn and practice codes before you would install them in your Status, CageName Section, AboutMe Section, another's nickname or wall through out the site,
- (Use a old diary post as that will not register on the Diary Depot Main page keeping your practice coding semi private not interfering with new posts being submitted for the recent post feeds)
- (Or Name a diary Post, HTML practice Pad or something, and then, always use that same for all your practice needs)