Cage Editor FAQ's
- This is a html editor for modifying the top of your cage above your caged pets, as well as modifying your pages colors
- Adding the 6 digit Hex color value in the color changing forms is all that is needed to change your pages colors, (a pastel Hex color chart is supplied below for those loving pastel colors :)
- The url of a background is used at the "Add Wall Paper For Your Page Background" form, just the image url is needed, no other codes are needed
- Understand, We are Not Myspace, and installing CSS profile codes designed for Myspace can serious mess up your profile, only advanced users of css should attempt custom modifications not presently supported by Fun Friendz
- If everything below your Cage Name after a submit vanishes or goes out of whack, you entered some bad code and it needs to be re-edited to be fixed, or under your settings as all editors, has a reset to clear all coding in this editor to start again.
- Do Not use forms in this or any html editor, as you will need to reset to clear your code as it will break your editor. Clearing the code will fix this under settings
- The Images posting rules of No nudity or Excessive suggestiveness in sexual acts apply here, Think PG-13 when choosing images.
- The best place to practice and learn HTML is in a OLD Diary post,
as the diary editor has complete HTML lessons included, and you can re-edit and submit your results to see, and learn and practice codes before you would install them in your CageName Section, AboutMe Section, another's nickname or wall through out the site,
- (Use a old diary post as that will not register on the Diary Depot Main page keeping your practice coding semi private not interfering with new posts being submitted for the recent post feeds)
- (Or Name a diary Post, HTML practice Pad or something, and then, always use that same for all your practice needs)