The Rules of The Chug-A-Lug Challenge are...
- Take the Beer questioner,
- Each correct answer, you gain a bottle of beer, and a incorrect answer, you loose a bottle
- Then Invite your friends to take the questioner..
- The Winner is decided by the amount of Beer Knowledge you know compared to them,
- taken into account is the number beers you have,
The amount of questions you tried,
along with, the ratio of correct answers to wrong answers over time
- Each Beer A Friend Win, gives You a Beer to Obtain the Golden Beer Badge
- Each Beer A Friend Loss, you give your friend one of your Beers.
Win a Mug of Beer at 10 correct answers
Win a 6 Pack of Beer at 30 correct answers
Win a Keg of Beer at 45 correct answers
Win a Barrel of Beer at 60 correct answers
Win a Golden Beer Badge with 99 bottles of beer
- The Octoberfest Beer Quiz is ?? quizzes of ?? questions each, (??? questions total)
- Each Beer Quiz is 9 questions randomly generated.
- You loose beers at incorrect answers or questions not answered, gain beers at correct answers,
- When Each Quiz Is Submitted, you are given 6 beers credit
- Only your correct answers are shown after each submit, along with another randomly generated Beer Quiz
- Beer a Friend request is to Challenge your friends beer Knowledge compared to yours, sharing beers in the process, ;-)